Friday 23 April 2010

1000 smashed windows (2007)

Well you’re almost on top o the world
You can see her, and then it all goes to hell

We all know how this feels, time kills the memories, this means to me more than we could ever believe

And I look back on the past of one thousand smashed windows
Find love in a bottle, where, only God knows.
Walking away from belief in religions
Its 5 am, a plague of pigeons
Mercy please, oh mercy me.
I’m shit out of luck, if you know what I mean.
I just want to write a love melody
So I’ve got something to back on when you hate me.

So close to the end, but so close to greatness
A pretty picture, yet she looks so faithless
Its not what I want, what I want is to know
She’s happy has me, struggling to believe.

We all know how this feels, time kills the memories, this means to me more than we could ever believe

No comments:

Post a Comment