Tuesday 9 March 2010

The Beginning of Something Dreadful

Fully aware that noone will read the content of this blog (unless requested)*. Regardless of this I've been convinced to collaberate my thoughts and with it, find a single word to sum up 'me' as a person.

Naturally, I believe an introduction is in order.

My name is Anthony Mallaboro.
I was born on the 11th December 1990 in St. Mary's Hospital.
My eyes are blue, my hair is short and natural brown. (I'm white, although don't let that change your perspective on me).
I live in the Souh UK, somewhere* abouts Portsmouth.

Things I'll likely post on this Blog:
  • Art (33 Frames Per Second, and such).
  • Lyrics (I'm a song writer, having lived a miserable childhood, I craved solitude with nothing more than a pen and paper).
  • .Mp3s (Ultimate outcome of Lyrics & FruityLoops 8Pro)
  • Videos (of varios happenings)
  • Creative Writing (stories/character development)
  • The happenings on myself and my friends.
  • My opinion on generally everything and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment